A Career With An Award-Winning Builder
Are You Looking to Be Part Of A Successful Team?
CREATING UNIQUE, ENERGY-EFFICIENT CUSTOM HOMES
Align West Homes is a Kelowna, BC based business founded in 2013 and draws on over 30 years of industry experience creating unique custom homes with a personal touch for discerning customers. We are passionate about home building and committed to striving for excellence in everything we do; working with integrity built on a foundation of trust.
We are a small team of experienced, dedicated professionals who believe that focus on teamwork, humility, constant improvement and accountability differentiate us from the pack. Every team member has a voice – we believe in taking on challenges together.
We are seeking a Site Superintendent for our custom and spec home projects in Predator Ridge in Vernon, British Columbia. The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination, and execution of work in order to deliver custom residential home builds on time and within budget.
Our work environment fosters innovative thinking and gives members of our team an exciting, rewarding work experience. We offer a complete benefits package with a strong focus on employee development, team building, and providing opportunities for growth.What you will be doing:
- Manage work on site to ensure the compliance of construction with the drawings and schedules
- Monitor work performance to ensure that procedures and safety requirements are being adhered to by trades
- Bring forward any potential problems and assist in a resolution
- Oversee job site safety, quality, and scheduling
- Responsible for the coordination of work to ensure the project is meeting milestone dates
- Must have thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction and at least 7 years in the role of Site Superintendent in residential construction
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership and self-management skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a great attitude
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Must have current knowledge of building codes and practices
- Ability to work effectively with clients
- Red Seal carpentry certification and carpentry experience an asset
- We are collaborative
- We look for new ways to build better homes
- We take initiative and empower our team to lead change
- We aim high, striving to raise the bar
- To be a part of a growing, creative, forward-thinking team!
- Dental/medical benefits
- Paid vacation time
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $90,000 – $110,000 per year
Vehicle: Truck allowance
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Expected start date: Immediate
Apply by sending your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out more of our work